JOIN US FOR, BREAKFAST & DINNER
Our York Bistro serves up the very best food and wine from the region in a beautiful dining room overlooking our gardens. The bar’s open from mid afternoon, so maybe start with a relaxing drink before turning your attention to what’s on the menu. Make the most of everything that’s on offer if you’re hungry or finish a busy day with a light meal.
Whether it’s dinner for just two of you, the whole family’s in for tea, or you’re catching up with friends, York Bistro is the perfect way to spend your evening before turning in. We’re open every night for dinner. Our delicious and varied menu celebrates the very best of local produce. And of course you have your pick of wines from the many vineyards that surround us.
Don’t want the evening to end? Don’t worry. Our Bar is open till late.
For more info
Breakfast everyday 7:30am - 10:00am
Dinner everyday from 6.00pm till Late
Call us to make your booking on 06 306 8405
or, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to seeing you.
As part of Tiaki Promise & Sustainability Initiatives
York Bistro takes pride in partnering with exceptional suppliers who share our commitment to sustainability and quality. Here are some of our outstanding suppliers:
- Bostock Brothers: A family-owned business, Bostock Brothers provides us with premium, certified organic, free-range chicken. Raised in sunny Hawke's Bay, these chickens enjoy a happy life, meeting international welfare standards. They are free from chemicals, antibiotics, hormones, and genetic modification, housed in uniquely designed French chalets.
- Yellow Brick Road: Our fish supply comes from Yellow Brick Road, predominantly long-line caught on day-boats—a sustainable and responsible fishing method. This "ensures we contribute to the well-being of our oceans and support ethical fishing practices.
- Jina's Produce: Based in Wellington, Jina's Produce supplies us with fresh, local, and organic seasonal produce. Packed in cardboard boxes or recyclable packaging, their commitment to sustainability aligns seamlessly with our values.
- Fish Factory: A Wellington-based fish monger, Fish Factory has been supplying us with sustainable, long-line caught fish for over a decade. Most of the fish is sourced from Cook Strait, ensuring responsible fishing practices.
- First Light Grass-fed Wagyu: Winner of several accolades, First Light provides us with 100% grass-fed Wagyu, free from grains, animal by-products, and feedlots. They hold certifications for humane accreditation, ensuring stringent welfare standards and a commitment to ethical practices.
- Lumina Lamb: Our lamb supply comes from Lumina Lamb, offering 100% natural, free-range, grass-fed lamb. Finished on specially cultivated chicory herb pastures, their lamb boasts excellent health attributes.
"It just taste better"